Halloween Update Today

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
bumper cars :L WHAT THE FUCK?
I knew it was going to be something with Merasmus, but really?

Edit: brimstone looks pretty cool.
Hopefully we can spawn these in on the servers. :somuchwin:
WHERES MY BRIMSTONE HORNS BABY

nb

DARKLY Regular
At the very beginning of the game my whole entire team all leave I was left alone. And in the end to win !!
One against all!! See my game state :)
And please reported this guy in my team! .. My all friend reported their, I hope they go down! :)

Do not be upset when left alone in the game, you can always win :)
Bot...?

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Why would you click on a picture posted by a Steam account, which has been offline for 703 days and has no games?

Cmon Newb, you gotta investigate a little. This guy is obviously phishing. Don't let your curiosity get the best of you.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Why would you click on a picture posted by a Steam account, which has been offline for 703 days and has no games?

Cmon Newb, you gotta investigate a little. This guy is obviously phishing. Don't let your curiosity get the best of you.
I clicked on it trying to enlarge the pic but immediately canceled this download.

Newb you need a warrant bro :yaoming:

ON TOPIC: What the fuck is bumper cars?

HappySticks™

TD Admin
At the very beginning of the game my whole entire team all leave I was left alone. And in the end to win !!
One against all!! See my game state :)
And please reported this guy in my team! .. My all friend reported their, I hope they go down! :)

Do not be upset when left alone in the game, you can always win :)
Congrats bro! So happy for you.

I played a few games. It's a really fun game mode. I know the game is not done because honestly when I played bumper cars it felt like I was playing a brand new game. Good job Valve.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
After a night of grinding I've finally got the mallet thingy, now I can go around hammering people on my ostrich (emu)
u8UBiyw.png

Oh, and also this
n3gvaGK.png

Doesn't work as a spy knife though :../

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Unboxed like 10 crates and only got one strange haunted, the dutchman thing. On the bright side, I got the whole templar set and the wolf head.