Possible new rule?

Hey guys I was wondering if we could create a type of rule that involves inappropiate names. I understand if they are completly racist or inapporopiate they should be changed. However I have had two incidents today on names that I saw as highly inappropiate but were deemed "fine". Ex. Adolf Critler and MC Vagina

swan

DARKLY Regular
Hey guys I was wondering if we could create a type of rule that involves inappropiate names. I understand if they are completly racist or inapporopiate they should be changed. However I have had two incidents today on names that I saw as highly inappropiate but were deemed "fine". Ex. Adolf Critler and MC Vagina

you're 19 and find use of the word "Vagina" highly inappropriate?

:foreveralone:

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Inappropriate, but this is 18+ community.
Sci_am_Breaking_Word_Logic.jpg

We could at least try to keep the language clean. Just because we are a 18+ community doesn't mean still get kids who come on here. Besides the point we are adults we should and act like at least a little.

And yes I see no good reason to call yourself MC Vagina or Adolf Critler it is offensive and inappropiate to me excuse me for having standards.

Reactions: nb

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
We could at least try to keep the language clean. Just because we are a 18+ community doesn't mean still get kids who come on here. Besides the point we are adults we should and act like at least a little.

And yes I see no good reason to call yourself MC Vagina or Adolf Critler it is offensive and inappropiate to me excuse me for having standards.

Have you seen TD?... :yaoming:

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
We're just saying that it's not going to happen since this is an 18+ community, and people should expect that when playing on our servers. Even if this rule was accepted it wouldn't make a difference because the internet is full of vulgar language, and everyone will encounter it no matter what. It's the person's choice to choose if they want to use swears or not, it shouldn't be ours to call.

20fps|TuryHury

I'm New Here
You don't want this to turn into PPM where if you say "shit" you get banned for 10 years, but at the say time if someone is being racist like calling people racial slurs, homophobic language, or any other kind of general discrimination then they should be banned.