• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED DARKLY MOD APPLICATION> By Rei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Game Handle(s): Darkly | Rei
SteamID: | steamname: Darkly | Rei
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55579951
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071425631
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExiledxPhantom
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071425631
Real First Name: Ray
Previous Clans: None
Community affiliations: I currently own a group where people to join to talk about Anime. Where they can enjoy reading other users positions on which genre they like to watch and stuff like that. I’ve spent many hours molding the group to what I want the focus of it to be, and I’m very happy how it has turned out. It has over 500 members currently and you can take a look at it if you want.
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
I usually hop from server to server but I tend to not go onto #4 as often. #1, and #5 are my favorites though, I definitely go on those more than #2 and #3.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Moderator:
I would like to be a moderator on Darkly so I can take higher action to people spamming the mic, being rude or disruptive, hacking in any way shape or form, and/or repeatedly scamming ( this includes running from spycrabs continuously ). I enjoy chatting with people through the mic and I’m not a big unusual trader, but I’m very committed to Darkly and love tf2 in general. There can also be a lack of staff on 1 and 5 but it’s not a big problem and is not the main reason why I am applying. I’m active within the community and I feel I want to do something more for it. And with that, I decided to make my application. With the power of being a moderator, I assume the responsibilities of representing the Darkly staff as a whole. And I believe I’m ready for that.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes. Over 200+ hours on Darkly to my knowledge.
Do you have a mic? Yes. And I use it often.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes. I’d like people to post how they feel I stand however.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Nope. And I’m not going to lie saying I’m more mature than I am. You guys can decide how qualified I am based on what I have given you.. :)

I put many hours into this and hopefully it wasn’t boring reading it.
Thank you Darkly for what you are. And don’t change the wonderful community you have shaped for everyone to enjoy.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I'll get you started Rei..

+1 I've been playing with Rei pretty much since he started in Darkly. I've always been with him, and I haven't seen him do anything bad. He also enforces the rules, and interacts well with other people. :3

Good luck Rei!

Reactions: Rei

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Sorry, we already have too many 15-year olds prepubescents with anime females as their profile pictures.
i like how the README says "- Must be 18 years of age or more. Exceptions can be made, but these are few and far between."
but most mod apps are from 15/16 year olds

on topic:
+0.5 played with him today and he seemed cool
not entirely sure about him being mod yet though

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
+1

Good guy with a good attitude.

I'll get you started Rei..

+1 I've been playing with Rei pretty much since he started in Darkly. I've always been with him, and I haven't seen him do anything bad. He also enforces the rules, and interacts well with other people. :3

Good luck Rei!

on topic:
+0.5 played with him today and he seemed cool
not entirely sure about him being mod yet though

Thanks for the feedback to people that have posted so far.
I appreciate you guys taking time to comment.

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Definite +1 from me. He is one of the people that get online and I rush to hang with him. Always fun to hang around and knows the rules very well. Would make a great moderator.

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
+1 He enforces the rules, cool guy and respects everyone on the servers
Just gotta be more active on the forums and you'll do great :thumbsup:

PugWalrus

I'm New Here
+1 to Rei, realized that he sold me an item for a bit more then it was worth and was kind enough to trade me back the profit I had lost, so props to him! Would make a good, trustworthy mod. Enforces rules as well.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Tick Tock, I've been playing with Rei for a while now, but for some reason I haven't posted on here. :ifyouknow:

So, from the time I've been playing with Rei he's shown himself to be responsible and co-operative on the servers and noticeably not always on #2. He's also there to strike up a conversation and switches servers appropriately when he feels enough regulars/staff are on so that he can monitor other servers. All this along with what others have said before me ( Not Mizz or Paladin ) will result in a supportive attitude from my part for this application.

Basically a +1 if you're too lazy to read what I wrote. I also love the Adventure Time banana guy you put on the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.