FIX TD CS:S SERVER!

tytanium

TD Admin
Not a bad idea Steve. Though, do you mean just for TD members? Or open? I've been LAN'ing with some friends of mine recently and we like to play CSS as we all have it.

If this was to happen I hope that the server doesn't kick for being on the same domain. Tried on the CS:GO server and all but 1 person got kicked.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
+1

This is the only reason I do not have Steam installed on my computer. I just re-installed Steam tonight for DayZ, but Christ do I miss Source.

I want to actively try to populate and make it popular again. I'll idle 24/7 if I can.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Whenever I reinstall CS:S there's like a month where it won't save my fucking video settings no matter what I do.

:feelscry:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Resolution keeps. But gamma, and the the advanced settings go back to default every fucking time. Makes me RAGE!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Resolution keeps. But gamma, and the the advanced settings go back to default every fucking time. Makes me RAGE!
Hm... Make your config.cfg not read-only. Make sure that attribute saves. Then try.

Also, as good as cloud services sound (they don't sound good, let's be real): disable it.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I try with and without Steam cloud and it's still a faggot. I'll see if it's the read-only shit, but I'm sure I checked that before, too.